Fujifilm have released some new firmware update for the X-Pro2 and X-T1
X-Pro2 – Version 2.01 incorporates the following:
- Fixed AF function between Tele-photo area when used with XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens
- Fixed freeze issue when carrying out ‘Select from network list of Manual Setup in PC Auto Save Setting
- Fixed flash issue when using a Flash i40 by Nissan for Fujifilm which does not fire
X-T1 – Version 5.0 incorporates the following:
- Compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
Additional functions like the multi-flash lighting, high-speed flash sync and so on can be used with the EF-X500.
Accordingly, the FLASH SETTING and the Shooting Menu is dramatically changed.
- The items that can be assigned to the Quick Menu have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS and FLASH COMPENSATION have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
- The roles that can be assigned to the Function buttons have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS, TTL-LOCK and MODELING FLASH have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.